OPEN COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF GRADUATES FOR GRADE 1 (A ) OF CLASS 3 VACANCIES OF THE SRI LANKA TEACHERS SERVICE IN PROVINCIAL COUNCIL SCHOOLS IN THE WESTERN PROVINCE – 2021/2022
- Graduate Teaching Western Province Should have obtained a degree related to the subjects specified in the schedule 01 awarded by a University recognized by the University Grants Commission or by a Graduate Awarding Institute recognized by the University Grants Commission, belonging to specialized fields recognized for teaching purposes. This degree should be effective before the closing date of application.
- Should have passed six ( 6) subjects with three (3) credits with passes for Sinhala language and mathematics in not more than two attempts at the General Certificate of Education (Ordinary Level) Examination. (At least 05 Subjects should have been passed in one attempt)
- Graduate Teaching Western Province Should have passed General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) with 03 subjects in one sitting.
Very Important : (Should be considered when filling applications )
- Applicants should be aware of the subjects they can apply for as per their degrees.
- Can apply for vacancies based on the main subject/subjects studied for the degree.
- Can apply for only one subject.
- Applied subject and medium will not be allowed to changed later for any reason.
Graduate Teaching Western Province Subjects List
- Arts (Geography)
- Arts (Citizenship Education and Community Administration)
- Special Education
- Information Technology
- Commerce Subjects
- Eastern Music
- Carnatic Music
- Dancing (Barathanatyam)
- Western Music
- Drama & Theatre
- Second Language(Sinhala)
- Second Language(Tamil)
- Agriculture/ Agricultural Science
- Health & Physical Education
- Counseling & Guidance
- Library Teacher
- Roman Catholic
- Christianity(Non-Roman Catholic)
- Home Science
|Gazette Notification Sinhala||Download|
|Gazette Notification English||Download|
|Gazette Notification Tamil||Download|
Spread the love