Applications are invited from citizens of Sri Lanka who are physically sound and of excellent moral character for the post of “Assistant Secretary General” on the Staff of the Secretary-General of Parliament.
Assistant Secretary Educational Qualifications
- LL.B degree offered by a University recognized by the University Grants Commission
- Attorney-at-Law of the Supreme Court.
Special consideration will be given to candidates who possess any one or more of the following.
- Good knowledge on Constitutional Law, Parliamentary practices and procedures
- Good knowledge in administrative and financial regulations of the Government
- Competence in Information Technology
- Experience in the Judicial Service/ Attorney-General’s Department
Source : Official site