Applications are invited from the citizens of Sri Lanka direct recruitment for the Post of Probationary Woman Police Constable or Sri Lanka Police – Special Task Force.
Basic Qualifications Required
- Age Limit :
- The applicant must be aged between 18 – 25 years at the time of the closing date of the application as per the Gazette notification.
- Educational Qualifications :
- Having passed 06 subjects with 04 credit passes including a credit pass for the medium language at G. C. E. (O/L) examination at one and the same sitting. And the applicant should have passed the subject, Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Despite having passed the practical test of the Technological Studies at G. C. E. (O/L) examination, failing in the written test of the same subject is considered as having failed the said subject.
- Since the subjects, Optional Tamil, English and Sinhala are not included in G. C. E. (O/L) subject stream, having
|Application Form Sinhala||Download|
|Application Form English||Download|
Source: Government Gazette 2021 May 21