Centre for External Degrees and Professional Learning (CEDPL)
South Eastern University of Sri Lanka
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING APPLICATION
Application for English Courses 2018 / 2019
Diploma in English and Certificate in English
- Select the course of study by ticking (√) the relevant box and passing the selection test is compulsory to register for the courses.
- Fill all the cages in block letters
- Attach only the copies of required documents (NIC and G.C.E (O/L) or (A/L) examination results
- The application / admission test fee of Rs. 500.00 must be paid in the prescribed Pay-In-Voucher (PIV) and the fees can be paid at any branch of People’s Bank. The PIV endorsed by the Bank should be affixed in the application
- Name of the course applying for should be indicated at the top left hand corner of the envelope.
- Closing date of application: 31.10.2018. Late and incomplete application will be rejected without any notice.
Assistant Registrar / CEDPL