The eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for the position of DevOps Engineer at Dialog Axiata PLC.
- Develop all platform operations related automation scripts and configurations to ensure all offerings are available 24x7x365.
- Install, configure and maintain Datacenter Services infrastructure, including hardware, operating systems, system backups, networking, load balancers, firewalls, messaging systems, etc.
- Administer, monitor and deploy systems and services on AWS and cloud platforms. Manage AWS Infrastructure, including EC2, Route 53, S3, CloudFront, Redshift, RDS, Elasticache, Data Pipelines, Kinesis, Elasticsearch.
- Document and maintain installation, provisioning, security and configuration procedures to align with documentation standards and for Business Continuity.
- Do feasibility check for new operator onboarding for Ideamart and IdeaBiz platform. Solutions for limitations/issues when onboarding new operators for IdeaMart and IdeaBiz.
- Collaborate with the development teams in building out infrastructure and troubleshooting production issues. Perform deep drill-down analysis of application, systems and network issues and provide necessary solutions.
- Design, develop and maintain data pipelines and back-end services for real-time decisions, reporting, optimization, data collection and related functions of platforms services. Manipulating Big Data using HDFS/Hadoop ecosystem tools to provide key insights for better decision making.
- Advice and guide SPs to improve their app performance and secure their apps to ensure platform security. Troubleshooting and provide RCAs as and when required.
- BSc in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Experience as an infrastructure / integration / production / DevOps engineer for at least 4 years.
- Strong hands-on experience with Linux is a must (at least 2 years)
- Excellent analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in coding in C, Java, Python or Pearl/Bash and exposure to Cloud Infrastructure.Apply: Apply via LinkedIn
Source: Dialog Axiata PLC